Our Sheltered Bungalows
Would you or your parents/family member benefit from moving to one of our sheltered scheme bungalows?
Would you like the peace of mind that we can undertake safe and wellbeing checks on a regular basis and housing support?
Most of our sheltered scheme bungalows benefit from
- Communal gardens, maintained by us
- Community room with regular activities such as coffee mornings, bingo these are great spaces for you to socialise with your friends and neighbours.
- Laundry room.
- Community alarm service – meaning you can call from help simply by the press of a button.
- Intensive Housing support services.
- Close to local amenities such as shops.
- Be part of an instant community with your new neighbours.
The bungalows themselves provide ample accommodation, neutrally decorated with their own kitchen and with wet room.
We have a number of bungalows available soon in towns and villages such as
Oswestry, Gobowen, St Martins
Much Wenlock, Broseley, Albrighton, Bridgnorth, Alverley
Simply apply by filling in two forms…
2) Complete the Sheltered Assessment Form
Need help completing these forms?
Give our team a call and we can help -
Oswestry Area 01691 677396
Bridgnorth Area 01746 335305