Anti Social Behaviour
- 0333 32 12 200
If you are experiencing Anti-Social Behaviour
Your tenancy agreement describes anti-social behaviour as any behaviour that is likely to intimidate or cause distress, alarm, nuisance and annoyance to other people or causing damage to the property.
We proactively encourage neighbours to get along with each other, building good relationships and ensuring that our neighbourhoods are peaceful places in which to live. However we recognise that sometimes tensions arise and relationships can break down, often as a result of anti-social behaviour.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment by providing a responsive and positive action to our tenants and others in the communities when they experience Anti-Social Behaviour.
The list below gives examples of what would be classed as anti-social behaviour:
- Violence or threats of violence
- Arguing and shouting
- Criminal activities such as selling drugs, storage of stolen goods, arson and burglary
- DIY activities at unreasonable hours
- Domestic abuse
- Drug, alcohol or substance misuse
- Excessive noise from a radio or television
- Failure to control children living in the property
- Hate Crime
- Loud banging noises and doors slamming
- Noise nuisance or damage caused by pets
- Offensive behaviour including offensive drunkenness
- Offensive graffiti
- Playing ball games close to someone else's home
- Playing loud music
- Rubbish dumping and fly tipping
- Unwanted congregations of people or children / Rowdy behaviour
- Vandalism to STAR Housing or other’s property including communal areas
- Verbal abuse
How to report Anti-Social Behaviour
If you have been affected by anti-social behaviour and would like to report it, or simply have an informal chat about the options available and how we can help, please get in touch.
Alternatively you can report Anti Social Behaviour to the Shropshire Safer Stronger Communities Partnership on
0345 678 9020