- 01743 210212
Our Phase 3 new build homes programme was started by Harper Group in December 2016 and runs until Autumn 2017. This phase encompasses a site of 3 affordable rent, 2 bed houses in Church Road, Alveley and 2 affordable rent, 2 bed bungalows in Drayton Road, Shifnal. These sites are part-funded by the Homes and Communities Agency and Section 106 funds.
We are currently working on our Phase 4 new build programme which is split into two phases. A small site at Brynmelyn, Llynclys (two, 1 bed bungalows with paid parking provision) which is being built by Speller Metcalfe and provides rented accommodation that are scheduled to complete in August 2017. This phase also includes several smaller sites in Oswestry and Albrighton that are being built by J Harper & Sons.
Our other live sites are located in the Oswestry area and are due to complete in early 2018:
- Fernhill Lane, Gobowen (four, two bed shared ownership homes)
- Gower Place, Oswestry (three, 2 bed shared ownership bungalows, including adjacent parking provision)
- College Road, Oswestry (four, 1 bed flats and additional parking provision)
The second phase of this new build programme is in the South of the county. We have two sites in Albrighton, Wolverhampton that are due to complete by April 2018:
- Pitchford Road (two, 2 bed rented bungalows)
- Ash Grove (three, 2 bed shared ownership houses, with 18 paid parking spaces for residents)
Funding for the above new homes comes from the Homes and Communities Agency, sales of shared ownership homes, some Section 106 funds and the capital programme.